Sunday Life - luxury suites - Agia Pelagia Heraklion Crete
With a panoramic view of the sea and the village of Agia Pelagia, the Sunday Life is just a short walk from the beach of Agia Pelagia. It has an outdoor pool and an on-site restaurant that serves innovative Cretan cuisine.
All rooms overlook the sea, the Bay of Agia Pelagia and the hotel’s swimming pool. In-room comforts include free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and minibar. The bathroom comes complete with a make-up mirror, bathrobes and a hairdryer.
In the morning guests can enjoy a Cretan continental breakfast including fresh fruits, pancakes, yogurt with honey, feta cheese and homemade jams and bread. The in-house restaurant serves home-cooked local dishes using organic products grown on site. The hotel bar offers a great variety of cafes, drinks and pastries, as well as herbal drinks.
Guests of the Sunday Life can enjoy drinks and sunbathe at the outdoor swimming pool. The on-site gym is fully equipped for your daily fitness routine.
Situated in the centre of one of the most beautiful bays on the eastern coast, the picture-perfect resort of Agia Pelagia is just 18 km from the capital’s port and 20 km from Heraklion Airport.
• A swimming pool with sun-beds and umbrellas (free of charge)
• 24 hour taxi service (upon request-extra charge)
• Wi-Fi internet and corded internet access (free of charge)
• Baby cods and baby seats (free of charge)
• Doctor (in case of emergency, upon request)
• Car-park area
• Daily house-keeping services
• Transport arrangements to and from the port and the airport
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.